Relax In The Falls
From boutique suites to convention hotels, recharge at one of our local hotels after a busy day.See All Stay
Unwind in the Falls
Fill up and unwind at national chains and local favorites.See All Eat & Drink
Do More in the Falls
With more exciting things to see and do, you’ll certainly want to Find Yourself in the Falls.
- Hotter'N Hell Hundred Bicyclists
- Mesquite Tree Farms
- Art on the Green Outdoor Sculpture Garden
- The Sun Watcher
Shop in the Falls
One-of-a-kind local shops and newly built shopping centers, you won’t go home empty handed.
- Faith Mission Thrift Shoppe
- Quail Creek Shopping Center
- Goodwill Store South
- Salvation Army Thrift Store
Getting Around in the Falls
Fly or drive…just get here quick!
- Kickapoo Downtown Airport
- Wichita Falls Travel Center
- Prime Time Limo & PTL Carriages
- Wichita Falls Regional Airport
Your Event in the Falls
From our Multi-Purpose Events Center complex to hotels and unique attractions, there's plenty of places to meet in Wichita Falls.
- City of Wichita Falls Multi-Purpose Events Center (MPEC)
- Centre Point Event & Conference Center
- Kemp at the Forum
- Wichita Falls Museum of Art at MSU
From where to stay to what to do, let us help you plan the perfect trip for your group.
Successful meetings don’t come together without hard work, planning and preparation.
Work with us to plan your group travel and find there’s plenty to see and do in the Falls.
From facilities to friendly hospitality, your athletes will leave with our kind of game face – a smile.