The Wichita Museum of Art at Midwestern State University is a lovely venue to host your meeting or event. Because the Museum is first and foremost a museum, please be aware that rental of the gallery space is subject to the current exhibit needs and subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. However, the backdrop of the permanent and rotating exhibits within the Museum make a unique setting for your guests. The Museum of Art at MSU features polished concrete and terrazzo floors in 5 galleries, a courtyard overlooking Sikes Lake Duck Pond as well as a lobby area and Art Lounge. The entire facility can accomodate up to 450 guests comfortably for a reception or ice-breaker event and approximately 300 guests for a seated event.
- Gallery 1 1,900 square feet
- Galleries 3 & 4 4,700 square feet
- Gallery 5 2,000 square feet
- Art Lounge 1,000 square feet
- Education Room 450 square feet
- Courtyard can accomodate 150 seated guests