Stroll 'n Roll
Come explore Wichita Falls and discover something new! Stroll 'n Roll is a FREE event on Saturday, September 10th from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
This year’s event features 16 area museums, galleries, attractions, one historic site and one architecturally historic downtown church.
Be sure to stop by the Texas Travel Information Center on I-44 in Wichita Falls during Stroll 'n Roll for maps and help finding locations!
2016 Stroll 'n Roll Locations:
● Juanita Harvey Art Gallery at MSU
● Kemp Center for the Arts
● Museum of Art at MSU
● Wichita Falls Art Association Gallery
● Downtown Farmers Market
● Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame
● River Bend Nature Center
● Wichita Falls Theatre Performing Arts Center
● Museum of North Texas History Jenny to Jet Exhibit at WF Regional Airport
● First United Methodist Church
● Riverside Cemetery
● Kell House Museum
● Museum of North Texas History
● Wichita Falls Fire and Police Museum
● Wichita Falls Railroad Museum
FREE Trolley Shuttles to downtown locations will be located at the Multi-Purpose Events Center (MPEC) at near the flagpoles. (last shuttle will leave MPEC at 3pm)