Museum Day Stroll 'n Roll
The Wichita Falls Museum Coalition is once again hosting Museum Day Stroll ‘n Roll. The free event will be held Saturday, September 13th from 10:00am to 5:00pm and will feature 10 area museums and attractions and one historic site. Back again this year will be Museum Day co-partner, The Red River Valley Tourism Association.
Be sure to stop by the Texas Travel Information Center during Stroll 'n Roll for maps and help finding locations!
2014 Stroll 'n Roll Locations:
- Museum of North Texas History - 720 Indiana Avenue
- Wichita Theatre Performing Arts Centre - 919 Indiana Avenue
- Wichita Falls Art Association Gallery - 800 Ohio Avenue
- Downtown Farmers' Market - 713 Ohio Avenue
- Wichita Falls Railroad Museum - 500 9th Street
- Wichita Falls Fire & Police Museum - 106 Pecan Street
- Kemp Center for the Arts - 1300 Lamar Street
- Riverside Cemetery - 1810 5th Street
- Wichita Falls Museum of Art at MSU - 2 Eureka Circle
- Juanita Harvey Art Gallery at MSU - 3410 Taft (Louis J. Rodriguez Drive/Nocona Trail)
- WWI Call Field Aviation Exhibit - 4515 Jacksboro Highway
FREE Shuttle Service to downtown locations will be located at the Multi-Purpose Events Center (MPEC) at 3rd and Lamar Streets.